Criminal Defense attorney on Fox & Friends First looking into the legitimacy of the Quiet Skies program and the case against them. With Alex Swoyer from the Washington Times and anchor Rob Shmitt.
- In the Corona Age are Lawyers Necessary?
- Defense Attorneys Are Essential Personnel: New Coronavirus Restrictions Fail to Protect Lawyers Who Serve the Accused
- King Andrew Cuomo Cannot and Will Not Shut Us Down
- A Message From Our Principal: We Are Open
- Fox Business: Is Jeff Bezos Letting Hackers Through Your Front Door?