Might El Chapo be on the loose to attack potential jurors? On i24 News with hosts David Shuster and Tal Heinrich and guest Brad Garrett to analyze potential prosecution and defense issues, the fairness of his judge, and the safety of El Chapo’s transit.
- Does Bill Cosby Deserve an Appeal?
- The Cops Who Killed Rayshard Brooks Aren’t Guilty of Murder; The Prosecutor Is Guilty of Malpractice
- To Ensure Justice for George Floyd, Derek Chauvin Must Get a Fair Trial (and We Must Recognize Keith Ellison’s Abuse of Prosecutorial Discretion)
- Is the New York State Bar Association Relevant?
- Does Derek Chauvin Deserve a Fair Trial?