This morning, the feds executed Daniel Lewis Lee, a white supremacist, who had murdered a Jewish family. The victims’ family implored President Trump to commute his sentence to life without parole. Should Trump have done so? Why did AG Barr push this execution forward during COVID-19? Is he the AG of pain & suffering? Was the decision to use lethal injection, which simulates drowning, humane? Or should the feds have killed him using a firing squad as Lee wanted? Watch Vinoo dive into these issues on i24 Israeli News, with host Natasha Kirtchuk.
- Turkish TV interviews Vinoo about his George Floyd & Derek Chauvin Op-ed
- Will Trump Delay the Election?
- Taking Down Statues: Is History Being Rewritten?
- Vinoo Quoted in the New York Law Journal in Article “Moves Towards ‘Soft’ Reopening Underline Tensions, Frustration Over Return to Law Firm Offices”
- Raising the Barr: Coronavirus Hasn’t Killed Enough