Do you want to protect the most sacred rights in America?
Do you wish to work at a renowned Wall Street firm?
Are you looking for a very special challenge as a lawyer?
Do you love research and writing?
If you answered emphatically “yes” to all these questions, then we want you. We are a lean, powerful, effective, entrepreneurial law firm where you will be actively involved in all aspects of litigation.
Varghese & Associates, P.C. Criminal Defense and White-Collar Associates must:
- have a natural habit for clear and detailed verbal and written communication
- want to work in a high-stakes, high pressure, fast-paced environment
- be comfortable taking initiative and demonstrate flexibility to complete tasks
- understand that improvement means taking criticism and rebounding stronger
How to Apply
If interested, email the required documents below to email@example.com and address a cover letter to Mr. Steven Metro, Managing Law Clerk, Varghese & Associates, P.C., 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. In your cover letter, explain what your interest is in working at our firm and how your skills and experiences will align to this position. Additionally, in the conclusion of your cover letter, include the name of the scientist who discovered penicillin and the impact of the discovery in two sentences or fewer.
- Full-time position includes 100% employer paid health & dental insurance, with 401K
- Salary commensurate with experience
The following documents are required for consideration:
- unofficial final transcript
- writing sample(s)
- minimum three years’ full-time criminal law experience
- admitted to practice in New York State, EDNY, and SDNY
- strong research and writing skills
Only apply if you have carefully read all the above.