Our Wall Street criminal defense firm is seeking a dedicated Digital Marketing and Social Media Intern to assist our Marketing Coordinator with positioning us as the top criminal defense firm in New York City and the entire country.
If you would like to work directly with a world-renowned attorney who is a Harvard Law School Teaching Faculty member and current television legal analyst, then continue reading.
Varghese & Associates, P.C. is currently seeking a Digital Marketing and Social Media Intern. You will work in an environment involving high-profile cases, events and people. You will learn to navigate the challenge of balancing marketing and branding with law firm protocol and discretion. How? You will do this by working in a professional, powerful, focused, effective, entrepreneurial law firm as a key member of the marketing team to increase the firm’s online presence and continue building the firm’s brand.
Are you ready for this valuable and challenging opportunity in our top-tier criminal defense law firm?
If so, understand that this opportunity isn’t for everyone. You will be a part of planning, creating, and executing compelling videos, graphics and storytelling in all forms of traditional and social media. You will be expected to show up with excellence, courage, and creativity and work as part of a cohesive team to execute our marketing strategy If you’re up for the experience and if you’re up to the challenge, then this opportunity will provide you exciting and fulfilling work.
Applicants for Varghese & Associates’ Digital Marketing Internship will:
- love working with social media (YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram);
- have a natural desire and talent to create all forms of compelling content for media;
- want to work in a high-stakes, sometimes high pressure, fast-paced environment;
- appreciate the value of good copy writing and storytelling for different media platforms;
- realize the nuance required to advertise and brand without soliciting as a law firm;
- understand that improvement means accepting mentorship and rebounding stronger; and
- enjoy working with PowerPoint, the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (or comparable software platforms), and video and sound editing tools daily.
- Part-time position (15-20 hours per week)
If interested, submit a résumé, cover letter, and samples of any previous marketing and graphic design work via our application portal at the bottom of the page. Address cover letter to Mr. David M. Katz, Operations Director, Varghese & Associates, P.C., 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. In your cover letter, you must explain what your interest is in working at our firm and how your skills and experiences will align to this position. Additionally, in the conclusion of your cover letter, include whose initials are written on the Moon. Only apply if you have carefully read all the above. Responsibilities include the following:
- recording, editing, and publishing video content for our website and YouTube channel;
- editing photographs and video stills for the website and social media accounts;
- managing website and social media analytics;
- creating with talking points for the Principal’s media appearances;
- maintaining and updating the law firm’s social media accounts with
- the Principal’s media appearances,
- blogs (in-house and others),
- videos (in-house and edited from other sources),
- articles (regarding the Principal and on other related topics); and
- helping guide the firm’s branding and marketing placement.