Drug Charges

Drug Charges

Attitudes about drugs, particularly marijuana, have drastically changed in recent years. However, drug crimes are still prosecuted aggressively, and often have severe implications for a person’s future. At Varghese & Associates, P.C.,we use our extensive criminal defense experience to help clients fight state and federal drug charges. We are based in Manhattan but admitted in state and federal courts throughout New York and the United States. We have successfully defended clients against a full range of drug-related allegations, including:

  • Possession
  • Distribution and trafficking
  • Manufacturing
  • Drug conspiracy
  • Prescription drug offenses

Forcing The Prosecution To Prove Its Case

Our founder and senior partner Vinoo Varghese began his 20-year legal career as a prosecutor in New York. His experience on the other side of criminal proceedings has given him sharp insight into how the prosecution works — and how to combat the opposition’s tactics when your future is on the line. Our team knows how the prosecution will try to prove its case, and how to present the strongest possible defense.

For example, if the search or traffic stop that resulted in your arrest was conducted improperly, it can have implications for your entire case. Our team will explore every possible legal option to keep you out of jail, minimize your penalties and help you move on with your life.

Results That Speak For Themselves
In one New York case, our client was accused of leading a drug ring that sold ecstasy in New York nightclubs. He was facing up to 40 years in prison. Our team fought the charges and were able to work down his sentence to six months in a light correctional program. After those six months, our client walked away a free man.

Put A Premier Criminal Defense Team In Your Corner

We know that time is of the essence when you are facing criminal charges. To fight the allegations and protect what is important in your life, please 
contact us online or call 212-430-6469 to schedule a consultation and begin protecting your rights.